As a state-certified contractor with UL-508a, 698a, and 897 certifications, Telstar offers end-to-end, custom control panel and motor control center design and manufacturing solutions ranging from the simplest junction boxes to comprehensive motor control centers, PLC control cabinets, control consoles, relay panels, pneumatic control panels, analytical and sampling panels, and SCADA panels.
Telstar is certified to complete projects to the following UL specifications:
- E202107 for NITW 508A — Industrial Control Panel (ICP)
- E499707 for WEVZ 891 — Switchboards Dead Front
- E501037 for NRBX 698A — ICP relating to Hazardous Locations, Class I and II, Division 1 and 2 and Class III hazardous locations
- E501038 for NNNY 698A — ICP for use in Hazardous Locations
Additionally, Telstar designs and fabricates custom panel enclosures, including purged, insulated/weather shielded, and temperature- and humidity-controlled enclosures made from carbon steel or aluminum.
All design and manufacturing services are subject to intensive quality control and testing at multiple stages and upon completion, and incorporate industry-wide best practices.
Control panel and low- to medium-voltage motor control center manufacture options include:
- Customized dimensions, control wiring and bucket options
- Integration of specified PLC, OIT and/or HMI
- NEMA 1, 12, 3R, 3RX, 4, 4X
- Smart MCCs/IN components
- Motor protection
- Integrated backup/generator systems
- Circuit breaker coordination studies
- Harmonic analysis and mitigation
- NFPA-70E arc flash labeling
- Load flow analysis
- Seismic anchorage calculations