Field Instrument Technician
Sacramento, CA 95834
$40.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Full Time
Number of openings for this position:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Signing bonus / Bonus Pay
Telstar Instruments, an ESSENTIAL SERVICES CONTRACTOR, has full-time openings for SCADA HMI/PLC Programmers, PLC responsibilities include programming and debugging/modifications of programmable logic for water, wastewater and industrial applications. SCADA responsibilities include configuration, startup and commissioning of control software systems.
Qualifications: Position requires you live in the proximity of one of our three area offices located in Concord, Sacramento and Hanford, Calif.; with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in PLC programming and/or SCADA programming, thorough knowledge of P&ID ladder logic diagrams, process controls, PID controllers, electrical/controls interlocks, process alarm functions, sequential process programming and control systems.
- Experience and knowledge of programming packages such as Wonderware, Rockwell, Factory Talk, Ignition, FE Proficy and Siemens.
- Excellent benefits include auto allowance, gas, travel expenses, 401K, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick, holidays and more. Benefits are subject to hiring status, experience and ability.
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement.
- Income commensurate with experience. Estimated range from $100k to $195k/year with excellent benefits.
- Travel is required.
Telstar Instruments is an equal opportunity employer.